Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I hear about you again

My curiosity has not yet died down even after years. A clue helped me find her prosperous. I heard that she and her sister were married in the same family. Her husband is a Captain in Army. So now you are the army woman, grown yet more authoritative.

My messenger tells me her mother had the decision to marry them to her nephews. I remember you once said to me "you don't worry, at least you will know if anything happens to me". I was waiting for your that consolation to materialize but that moment never came.

Things were wrong from the start, though I accept the major part of responsibility. Yet you had to intimate the critical incidents and the trigger points, that could potentially break us apart. Alas, you didn't do. I understand it would have been hell for you but it was important for us.

You must be happy and content with your life but we deserved each other. We had ideals for each other in ourselves. I didn't lose you alone. I lost my ideals, my inspiration, my energy, my momentum. I lost my pride, my confidence and my struggle. Now I have transformed into a dumb and dull person; without any words, without any charm. I lost my reason to be happy, my reason to smile.

No comments: